Garden Hill Consulting…
….Helping organizations and individuals thrive, blossom and grow.
- Social Impact is increased
- Adaptive Capacity is increased
- Overall performance and profitability are increased
- Leaders and staff experience is life-giving, rather than soul depleting
..……….It’s about tending and nurturing,
so that your efforts are fruitful and painless
Welcome to the professional practice of Rhonda S. Magee.
I delve—with precision—into your specific situation from any of three unique,
and well-practiced specialties:
- Performance and impact metrics
- Program evaluation
- Social Impact studies
- Multi-level approaches
Operations and Organizational Strategies
- Management/Team-building strategies
- Human resources and structure designs
- Leadership development
- Humane workplace in which real and authentic people can thrive
- Change and transition management
- Planning, Strategy and Development
- Feasibility analysis
- Accounting and financial management
- Financial leadership and strategic planning
- Cash Modeling
- Process Improvement
We Develop, Leverage and Connect internal capabilities for external impact and overall success, and help make your team’s efforts more satisfying in the process:
We Improve Results while reducing Pain.
The blog , Garden Hill Views, is the platform for musings, thoughts, information and insights that might be of some value.
I collaborate with other professionals whenever practical and possible, building a team to deliver the project, hence the use of “we” in many of the comments herein.